Small Electric Appliances
The Vitamix is a magical blender that can create boundless different recipes.
- A very powerful machine, capable of blending just about anything you throw in it!
- It has 10 variable speeds allowing you to create every texture from the smoothest smoothies to the heartiest soups.
- If you’re a foodie who plans on making smoothies, soups and sorbets day in and day out, the Vitamix has your name written all over it.
Kitchen Aid Food Processor
I use the KitchenAid for food processing…everything!
- This model has the first ever externally adjustable slicing lever. ExactSlice System gives you precise slicing and accuracy, very easily and by using less energy than previous model.
- Convenient small & large work bowls for different quantities.
- 2-in-1 wide feed tubes for small to large items.
Crock-Pot Slow Cooker
Affordable and easy to use Crock-Pot Slow Cooker.
- User friendly count-down digital timer.
- Includes a 16-ounce Little Dipper Warmer to keep dips and sauces warm while serving.
- Super easy to clean! Dishwasher safe stoneware and lids.
Prep Tools & Utensils
Mixing Bowl Set
This Pyrex Mixing Bowl Set is versatile and super affordable!
- Great glass mixing bowls with durable tops and a great seal.
- I use these for mixing, marinating and storing foods.
- I also prefer glass bowls for marinating since they don’t soak up the smells/tastes.
My favorite Bamboo Spatulas. Must have spatulas!
- Best purchase ever. I originally bought these due to how beautifully they looked.
- Extremely durable with the perfect size/grip. Very comfortable to hold and use.
The funnest kitchen appliance you’ll ever own is this Spiralizer!
- Very fun to use veggie/fruit slicer. Creates beautiful looking noodles in 3 different shapes.
- It comes with 3 stainless steel blades; Shredder: for thin long spaghetti like spiral strands. Chipper: for thick long udon like noodles/spiral strands. Straight: for long ribbon strands.
- Hand operated and super easy to clean.
Mortar and Pestle
I use this Mortar and Pestle for mincing garlic!
- I LOVE this mortar and pestle. Very good quality and works really well.
- I cannot stand garlic pressers. I’m old fashioned this way. This is the best Mortar and Pestle I’ve owned to date.
Cookware & Baking Essentials
Lodge Dutch Oven
I love my Dutch Oven!
- Affordable and gorgeous Dutch oven!
- Heavy cast iron has excellent heat retention and pot cooks on stovetop or in oven.
- For stews, soups, or anything that benefits from slow long cooking the only thing that can replace a good Dutch oven is a crock-pot.
Mini Quiche/Tart Pans
Cute little Mini Quiche/Tart Pans for yummy mini desserts.
- These are heavyweight and non-stick.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to store.
Round Cake Pans
- Nothing too special about these. They do what they’re intended to do! 🙂
I use these Basting Brushes to baste, brush and glaze our foods!
- These come in fun colors!
- Super easy to clean.
- Toddler loves playing with them 😐 – hide if you have toddlers 🙂
Ceramic Pizza Stone
I use this 15″ Ceramic Pizza Stone for home-made pizzas!
- Brick oven quality pizza crust!
- It comes with its own Pizza Cutter.
- Convenient handles to carry in/out of hot oven.