Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas! Did you have enough desserts? No? That’s what I thought! So here you go. Look at this beautiful No Bake Frozen Berry Cheesecake. Don’t just look, proceed with making and enjoying. Because it’s still 2015 and from my understanding, we’re allowed to squeeze in every last bite of sweetness before the new year! We still got some time before we all hit the gyms simultaneously and aim for perfection come January. Let’s also throw in some laziness while we’re at it. No bake, anyone? 😉
If you’re looking for an easy dessert to prepare the night before a special event (such as Tuesday mornings), you’re reading the right post. This dessert is so easy to prepare and it comes out so beautiful! You won’t even feel guilty eating it because you’ll have the option to make it again in a jiffy. I’m bad…I’m bad influence, I know. But we’re not perfect, remember? That goal is set for 2016, though! FULL FORCE. 🙂
So you start by NOT preheating anything. HA! Doesn’t that feel good?
You whisk your at-room-temperature cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk, some lemon juice and vanilla extract. Then, you fold in frozen berries. The cheesecake mixture is ready!
For the crust, just crumble a store-bought graham cracker crust and mix with some butter. Press down on a parchment paper lined loaf pan. Make sure to leave some parchment paper on the sides which will later serve as handles.
Now you can pour and evenly spread the cheesecake mixture over the crust. Fold the parchment paper handles on top of cheesecake and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. It’s best to remove 15 minutes before serving…though it will be hard to wait those minutes. Use your parchment paper handles to lift the cheesecake out of the pan, cut and serve!
Isn’t that beautiful? Now tell me, are you as excited as I still am that the first item on the instructions list does not include the word ‘preheat’?! 😛
- Store-bought Graham Cracker Pie Crust - 1, removed from pan and crumbled.
- Butter - 2 tbsp, melted.
- Cream Cheese - 8 ounce package, at room temperature.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 14 ounce can.
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp.
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp.
- Mixed Berries - 2 cups, frozen.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Gently fold in the frozen berries.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so it hangs over the edges creating handles. Spray the parchment with nonstick spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter then press into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
- Pour and evenly spread the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Fold the parchment paper handles on top and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.