Guys….I hate to break it to ya but it’s good old Tuesday again. You know, the day of least excitement. Who wakes up ecstatic on a Tuesday morning? Absolutely no one. The weekend is not in remote sight…let alone happiness in general. 😋
I know Tuesdays are hard but One Pan Salmon and Veggies with Cilantro Garlic Citrus Butter is not! This easy meal will impress your taste buds and leave you coming back for more! Not to mention, make your Tuesday suck much less.
Why this recipe is a winner:
- Tender melt-in-your-mouth salmon. ✓
- Baby potatoes & asparagus spears roasted to crisp-tender goodness. ✓
- All baked in one easy pan. ✓
This meal is not only simple to make but packed with so much flavor, like the fragrant cilantro and garlic coupled with the refreshing citrus kick. The cilantro garlic citrus butter is the superstar here!
Now if you are a cilantro hater (and don’t worry…it’s not your fault and it seems you’re not alone), feel free to substitute your favorite herb instead. I recommend dill. Apparently, about 4-14% of the population is genetically predisposed to dislike cilantro.
Now as for me and cilantro? We’re pretty much inseparable!
To make the Cilantro Garlic Citrus Butter, blend green onion, butter, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice with salt and pepper to taste in your food processor.
You’re only going to use 2 tablespoons of this amazing stuff on this recipe. The rest, you can refrigerate and use again in a couple of days when you make this one pan salmon recipe again 😜. You can also use this when roasting potatoes or veggies, in rice, on shrimp or even grilled corn!
The potatoes will need a bit more cooking time then the salmon and asparagus so you want to pop them in the oven for 20 minutes separately with 1/2 a tbsp of the butter. I like to line my baking sheet with parchment paper and I cook the potatoes for 10 minutes on each side.
Once the potatoes are tender, you move them to one side of the pan, add your salmon and asparagus with another 1.5 tbsp of the butter. I also like to squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top of the fish. Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes and there you have it!
One Pan Salmon and Veggies with Cilantro Garlic Citrus Butter is so flavorful and satisfying, you’ll forget it was a Tuesday after all 😊.
What I’ve used in this recipe:
Here’s a complete list of my kitchen essentials
- Unsalted Butter - 4 Tbsp
- Garlic Cloves - 3
- Cilantro - 1 bunch
- Green Onion - 1
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tbsp
- Lime Juice - 1 Tbsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Freshly Cracked Pepper - to taste
- Salmon Filets - 4
- Baby Potatoes - 1 lb, cut in half
- Asparagus Spears - 16
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all Cilantro Garlic Citrus Butter ingredients to your blender and mix until smooth.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, add baby potatoes with ½ tbsp of the prepared butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side, a total of 20 minutes.
- Move the potatoes to one side of the pan, add the salmon filets and asparagus spears. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on fish to taste and spread 1.5 tbsp of the prepared butter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes & enjoy!
ONE PAN SALMON & VEGGIES WITH CILANTRO GARLIC CITRUS BUTTER
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.