Cozy sweaters, cute boots, warm pumpkin spice lattes and delicious roasted fall vegetables. October is here, you guys, which means it’s basically Thanksgiving! 😛
How gorgeous is this?! Introducing the perfect side dish to whip up and impress your guests with on Thanksgiving! 😛 Too soon? Seriously, like where did the time go?!
With a combination of beautiful Autumn colors on a plate, this Roasted Fall Vegetables side dish is bursting with the perfect blend of flavors! From the sweetness of the butternut squash to the smokey mushrooms and buttery garlic, the different tastes compliment each other just so perfectly.
The best part of this recipe is that it requires little effort on your part. Toss these colorful vegetables with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, herbs and roast in your oven until fork tender. The balsamic vinegar adds a touch of tang and fragrant smell while the herbs bring an earthy flavor.
Roasting the veggies brings out their unique flavors and fills the house with a rich Thanksgiving-like aroma.
Did I mention how dreamy and creamy the roasted garlic is!? Let us be grateful for the amazingness of silky roasted garlic.
I hope you enjoy this fancy yet simple dish as much as we do. It’s ridiculously delicious and good for you too!
- Sweet Potato - 1 large, peeled and cubed.
- Butternut Squash - ½ lb, peeled and cubed.
- Baby Potatoes - 10, sliced in half.
- Green Beans - ½ lb.
- Carrots - 3 small-medium, peeled and halved.
- Baby Bella Mushrooms - 8 oz package.
- Red Onion - ½, cut into wedges.
- Garlic - 1 head, peeled.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Balsamic Vinegar - 2 tbsp.
- Italian Seasoning - 2 tbsp.
- Fresh Thyme - to taste.
- Salt - 2 tsp, or to taste.
- Freshly Cracked Pepper - to taste.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients on a large baking sheet.
- Toss well to coat all the veggies with the oil, vinegar and spices.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until fork tender (but still crisp, not mushy).